During this week, we’re going to put some light on the most intimate and sacred, yet often the most underrated and neglected part of your body: your bottom.
From heightened awareness and sensitivity for the “rosebud”, rectum and pelvic floor, to anal meditation and anal massage, and many other topics, we will gently explore our asshole, and make it a Happy Asshole.
Indirectly, the themes of gender and fluidity in sexual orientation will be addressed. Pleasure, health, hygiene and especially the emotional dimension will be explored and will allow us to access a higher level of consciousness whatever our gender is, male or female.
Health and pleasure are closely related to each other here and open up possibilities to gently explore the depths of our body, our sexuality and what connects them. No other part of the body offers so much opportunity for openness, physical and emotional expansion.
Anal touch requires presence and attention and builds trust and responsibility. By actively receiving anal touch, intense intimacy and connection can develop between partners, allowing emotional healing process. Feeling comfortable in one’s own anal area provides a sense of trust and stability, in oneself and in the world, a sense of grounding and anchoring, allowing one to begin or continue a spiritual journey.
We will discuss the following topics:
- The location of the anal region in the pelvic and genital area and its impact on the experience of pleasure and conscious embodiment.
- Anus and emotions: anal taboo, shame, disgust and other stresses; awareness, relaxation and stimulation through meditation, breath, voice, movement and (self) touch.
- Anal orgasmic meditation
- Actively giving and receiving body massage, external and internal anal massage,
- Prostate Massage and Anal Mapping
- The anus and gastrointestinal tract
- Care of the bowel and anus
- Hygiene, health safety, consent
- Use of toys such as dildos, strapon, aneros, butt-plug, vibrator etc.
- Preparation for anal sex, enema, lubrication, rimming,
This workshop includes anal and genital touch, but no anal or genital intercourse.
Each participant is invited to find his or her own rhythm and limits. Especially when it comes to the anus and its complex muscles. We need to practice to feel our limits, needs, desires and fears. There are no prerequisites to participate in this workshop. Beginners and experienced amateurs are welcome. Participation is open to singles, couples and poly constellations.
Couples can practice together, but we also invite them to open up and practice with other members of the group if they feel comfortable. The basic requirement is however the willingness to work with people with a vagina and people with a penis.
We look forward to days of movement, touch, openness, deepening, excitement, health, happiness, humour and fun!