Book La Casa Dorada for your Retreat
La Casa Dorada is located on the Costa Dorada of Catalonia, Spain – a 45 min drive south of Barcelona El Prat International airport, between Sitges and Tarragona and around 20 km from each town.
Nestled on a small rocky hill, refreshed by the breeze of the Mediterranean sea and shaded with palm trees sits La Casa Dorada.
We are only seven minutes walking distance from huge sandy beaches with a nudist area. There are several bars and restaurants nearby.
You can enjoy outdoor activities around the nudist swimming pool. Many sun loungers are settled in a luxurious garden.
English, Spanish, German and French are commonly spoken.
La Casa Dorada is specially designed to host courses and retreats dedicated to embodiment, Tantra and Mindfull Sexuality, as well as all activities related to the culture of Vital Energy. Located on the Costa Dorada, between Sitges and Tarragona, 40 min. south of Barcelona and its international airport (BCN El Prat). The property is 7 min. walk from the wide sandy beaches, in a quiet and residential area. On a small hill refreshed in summer by the sea breeze.
A large contemporary building on two levels in the middle of a large tropical garden. The upper level is occupied by the permanent members of the community, while the garden level is entirely dedicated to the trainees and animators. A maximum capacity of 22 people. You will have the opportunity to create a secluded and intimate bubble to explore, learn, share and experience.
You will find
On the ground floor, all rooms have direct access to the outside:
- A large practice room (11.5m x 5,0m) with laminate flooring, HP BOSE sound system, coloured LED lighting, pellet stove, storage alcove, and cafeteria area.
- 7 shared rooms with single beds 80×200 – 1 double, 3 triples, 1 quadruple and 1 quintuple.
- Sanitary facilities with shared showers, washbasins and toilets
- Private bathroom adapted for the disabled
- Sauna for 6/8 people (with a little extra)
- Massage room with private bathroom
- Free WIFI available inside and outside.
Outside, in the garden
- A wooden pavilion, wooden floor of 35M², covered, with the possibility of occulting with riedaux.
- A 115M² multi-activity platform, near the swimming pool, smooth concrete floor.
- A lounge tent with armchairs and sofas
- The summer dining room with its terrace
- The guests’ kitchen
- The naturist swimming pool 13 x 6 with diving pit, salt filtration.
- Several intimate and secluded areas to meet and chat.
- Also at your disposal for the courses:
- 22 meditation cushions, zafus
- 22 foam mattresses 80x200x10 with their protections
- 22 multi-activity foam mats 60 x 200 x 8
- Amenities can be provided at a small extra cost (candles, massage oil, etc.)
In 2023 Casa Dorada is available for retreat or events in the months of April, May, June, September, October and and November 2023.
- The minimum stay must be 7 days and 6 nights.
- Arrivals are on Sunday afternoon and departures on Saturday morning.
- The minimum number of paying participants per retreat must be 14 (maximum 22).
- Bedding, towels, soap and shampoo are provided.
- Special conditions are granted to leaders (maximum 2).
- All indoor spaces are given tidy, clean and disinfected and must be returned in the same condition.
- A karma yoga board is at your disposal to distribute the daily maintenance tasks among your participants.
- A well-equipped kitchen is at your disposal.
- You can bring your own chef, or we can put you in touch with a chef, Nadine. She is used to working at Casa Dorada and offers a healthy and colourful menu, covering a wide variety of vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and raw plant based cuisine.
A few words about Chef Nadine:
With loving attention and spice Nadine takes care of the culinary well-being of her guests. She knows how to make each dish a perfect balance of nutrients and vibrant aliments that satisfy the body and nourish the soul. Composed with local ingredients and inspiration from her travels.
Her cooking is a call to creativity: bright, full of flavours, colours and different textures. Passionate about nutrition, Ayurveda and the energetics of food after the Five Elements, she will be happy to explain her creations and share her knowledge during the different meals.
How to arrive to La Casa Dorada
- Our address: La Casa Dorada, Carrer Josep Pla 11, Roda de Bera, 43883, T – Spain
- By car: All GPS will take you there without any problem, easy and free parking outside. GPS coordinates.
- By train: San Vinçent de Calders station, taxis at the station exit, about 13 € to get to Casa Dorada. Train timetable
- By plane: 2 airports nearby
- Barcelona El Prat International Airport
- Reus Airport
Possibility of renting a car on site (very low prices out of high season)