In 2023 Casa Dorada is available for retreat or events in the months of April, May, June, September, October and and November 2023.
- The minimum stay must be 7 days and 6 nights.
- Arrivals are on Sunday afternoon and departures on Saturday morning.
- The minimum number of paying participants per retreat must be 14 (maximum 22).
- Bedding, towels, soap and shampoo are provided.
- Special conditions are granted to leaders (maximum 2).
- All indoor spaces are given tidy, clean and disinfected and must be returned in the same condition.
- A karma yoga board is at your disposal to distribute the daily maintenance tasks among your participants.
- A well-equipped kitchen is at your disposal.
- You can bring your own chef, or we can put you in touch with a chef, Nadine. She is used to working at Casa Dorada and offers a healthy and colourful menu, covering a wide variety of vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and raw plant based cuisine.
A few words about Chef Nadine:
With loving attention and spice Nadine takes care of the culinary well-being of her guests. She knows how to make each dish a perfect balance of nutrients and vibrant aliments that satisfy the body and nourish the soul. Composed with local ingredients and inspiration from her travels.
Her cooking is a call to creativity: bright, full of flavours, colours and different textures. Passionate about nutrition, Ayurveda and the energetics of food after the Five Elements, she will be happy to explain her creations and share her knowledge during the different meals.