● ● ●
Carrer Josep Pla 11,
Roda de Berà (43883)
We collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our services and website (collectively, our “Services”).
Your personal data includes information such as:
This data is collected encrypted and directly from you when you:
(1) complete the reservation/s forms.
(2) complete the contact form.
We mainly use your personal data to manage your request (Contact, Booking, Newsletter subscription).
We share your personal information with trusted third parties, providers of the following services:
DOSVISUAL (Website developer and Hosting providor)
These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from using, sharing or retaining your personal data for a different purpose for which they have been specifically contracted (or without your consent).
We do not transfer your data to any other provider, or abroad.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
+ If you are mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights;
+ To maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
+ To keep commercial and economic records that are adequate and accurate.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: December 11th, 2019
Terms & Conditions of Booking
1. The Guest(s) accepts the Owner’s terms and conditions on payment of deposit and must be over the age of 18.
2. La « Casa Daurada » is an Adult ONLY (+18) and clothes optional Place.
3. The swiming pool area is mandatory NUDIST.
4. The Owner does not allow pets in the property.
5. The Owner does not allow smoking or vaping in the building, the dining space, nor the lounge. A designed area near the swiming pool is fited for smokers.
6. The sanitaries are mixte and collective.
1. The Owner requires a 50€ non-refundable deposit to secure a Guest(s) booking.
2. The Owner is unable to hold dates without a deposit.
3. The balance of the Guest(s) holiday is due 30 days prior to the start of the holiday.
4. Late deals require payment in full (less than 30 days prior to the holiday).
5. All prices quoted are valid for a period of 2 nights minimum.
6. The Owner reserves the right to alter or change prices, or withdraw special offers or competitions without prior notice. The price stay fix once the payment is done.
7. The Owner requests the following information from the Guest(s) at time of booking:
- Names of all parties
- Ages of all parties
- Gender of all parties
- Full address, telephone number and email address
CANCELLATION BY GUEST
If Guest(s) need to cancel their holiday, please notify the Owner in writing only.
1. The following cancellation charges will apply:
A 50% cancellation fee applies for all cancellations up to 30 days prior to the booking
A 100% cancellation fee applies for all cancellations less than 30 days prior to the booking
2. If the Guest(s) cut a holiday short after it has commenced, no refunds will be given.
CANCELLATION BY AGENT/OWNER
1. In exceptional circumstances, where the Owner or Agent needs to cancel or change the Guest(s) booking, the Guest(s) will be notified as soon as possible prior to the holiday date. Guests may:
a) Accept the changes offered by the Agent or the Owner, in case of upgrading no extra will be aplied.
b) Decide not to come and receive a full refund
2. Compensation is not paid in any circumstances.
1. Payment can ONLY be made by bank transfer.
2. The Owner does NOT accept PayPal or cheque.
1. The Owner offers Guests the opportunity to pay by instalments to spread the cost.
2. A deposit of 50€ is required to secure the dates, instalments or part payments can me made to the Guest’s account via the bank transfer.
3. The holiday balance must be paid 30 days prior to the holiday.
4. Missing or late payments or failure to pay the balance within 30 days of the Guest(s) holiday will result in loss of the deposit and holiday booking.
5. Late deal/last minute bookings (less than 30 days from the holiday date) are exempt from instalment plans and must be paid in full at point of booking.
1. Holiday insurance is NOT included in the price of the room.
2. The Owner does not provide holiday insurance but strongly advises the Guest(s) to incept a suitable holiday insurance policy in the event of accident, loss, cancellation or other factor.
3. The Owner does not accept any liability for loss, injury or accident encountered by Guest(s) or their visitors.
All damage or loss should be reported immediately to the Owner, Agent or on-site team.
1. The Guest(s) can check between 2pm to 6pm, unless otherwise arranged and agreed in writing.
2. The Guest(s) should telephone the on-site representative (details on booking form) prior to arrival. An on-site representative will meet the Guest(s) at the room to hand over the keys or provide the Guest(s) with key safe details.
3. The Guest(s) must check out by 11am sharp, unless otherwise arranged and agreed in writing.
1. Guest(s) must report any issues or complaints to the Owner, Agent or on-site team during their holiday to allow ample opportunity to rectify matters.
2. The Owner does not accept any complaints raised after the holiday booking; the Guest(s) are provided with telephone numbers and email addresses to make contact during their stay.
3. In the event of a dispute arising, Guest’s contact details will be issued to the Owner by the Agent to enable them to address the matter.
4. In the event of a dispute arising, the Owners reserve the right to consult a third-party or legal representative to address matters.
5. The Guest(s) should refrain from making defamatory comments, post photographs or videos about the Owner, room or garden in any public domain, including review sites, Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
6. Abusive or threatening written or verbal communication will not be tolerated and will be considered to be harassment and reported accordingly to the authorities.
7. The Guest(s) will be liable for any additional costs incurred by the Owner following breach of the above rules.
1. The Owner nor the Agency does not accept any liability for loss, injury or accident encountered by guests.
2. By accepting these terms and conditions at time of booking, the Guest(s) expressly agree to the safe use of all equipment.
The Owner does NOT accept animals.
Free Parking is possible in the street in the viciniy of the venue.
The owner is not responsible for any damage or robery to the guest’s car.
The Owner does NOT permit smoking within the building, neither in the dining area nor the lounge ; this includes vaporizers, e-cigarettes, tobacco.
1. It is the Guest(s) responsibility to ensure no personal items are left in the venue on departure.
2. The Guest(s) must notify the Owner as soon as they realise they have left something behind and housekeeping will do their best to locate it.
3. The Owner does not accept any liability for anything found damaged or unable to be found.
4. If the reported item is found, cost of return is payable by the Guest(s). Items will not be sent until payment is received.
5. A minimum charge of 10€, plus postage will be incurred to return lost property.
1. The Guest(s) hold responsibility for safeguarding their personal belongings .
2. The Guest(s) should secure their property and remove valuables from view.
3. The Owners does not accept any liability for loss or damage of property or personal belongings, including phones, laptops or other electrical/mechanical devices of Guest(s).
1. The Owner or on-site team may enter the room at any reasonable time to conduct an inspection or undertake maintenance or repairs.
2. Where repairs or maintenance are required, the Owner will endeavour to contact Guest(s) beforehand.
3. In the case of emergency, the Owner, on-site team may need to enter the room without prior warning for the Guest(s) own safety.
1. The Owner does not accept any responsibility or pay compensation for things beyond our control that destroy or damage your personal belongings.
2. Things beyond our control include fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, force of nature, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, and epidemics.
2. Guest(s) information will not be sold on to third parties.
1. Free wifi is available in rooms and reception areas.
2. The Guest(s) use la « Casa Daura » wifi at their own risk; the Owner accepts no responsibility for any damages, loss costs or expenses incurred by Guest(s) whilst using wifi.
The information you given in relation to a booking is held securely on our computer system and dealt with in accordance with GDPR 2018. By providing us with this information you are deemed to accept this and to have the consent of all members of your party. We hold this information to help us improve our service and provide you with information about our holidays and services by telephone, e-mail, post and SMS, and to keep you informed of our latest news and offers. If you would prefer not to receive this information, please contact us.