La Casa Dorada
A Retreat Centre and a Sacred Space dedicated to consciousness and holistic embodiment, to explore new expressions of Tantra and Mindful Sexuality.
A Unique Space for Free Expression.
Our vision is to create an environment where we can experience the full range of living.
Beyond the limitations we place on our personal expression in daily life.
Outside of social conditioning, there is space to experience new layers of freedom.
We have created a holistic space dedicated to providing a supportive environment for learning and and transformation.
“In designing La Casa Dorada, our desire is to create a safe, calme and harmonious place for exploring the different facets of Full Awareness as individual, as a couple and as a family: truth, freedom, presence and learnings, and to make them rhyme with all expressions of Love.
We are committed to living in full consciousness in all acts of life with the freedom to experiment, to make mistakes and to start again. We like to surround ourselves with people who, like us, want to contribute to a world where all beings can live together in peace, trust, love, joy and connection”
– Christian & Simone
With our residential offer you can enjoy all the attention for yourself. Take advantage of the full presence and attention we dedicate to you. This way we can move at your own pace and follow your needs and desires.
> More information
For single or couple.
Experience devotional rituals with Tantra Massage, two-way touch with Sacred Intimate Sessions and playfulness on the Erotic Playground.
> More information
Book the Venue
For your retreat or your event. An exclusive place, on the Costa Dorada, by the sea, close to Barcelona, designed to host intimate retreats for small groups (22 pax maximum). Clothing optional, with nudist swimming pool.
> More information
What is Mindful Sexuality?
Mindful Sexuality is the approach we take to find new connections in our lives.
By gathering and using the tools and practices that allow us to be fully present in our body.
It’s an approach that gives permission to the body to take the lead instead of being mainly driven by the mind.
Through Mindful Sexuality, we can reconnect with our primal nature.
We align with the view that we are not made to be separate, and that we are all connected in one way or another.
Liberated from social and cultural conditioning, we give space to our bodies to express what it needs to be nourished and fulfilled.
Mindful Sexuality is an approach that allows us to access and release deeply hidden emotions.
When we’re in connection with another being, our body creates the optimal conditions and chemistry for healing and positive transformation.
Through exploring in a free and open-minded environment, we get to experience our birthrights of pleasure, play and bliss.
Every practice or ritual we propose is done within a frame of consent.
This allows us to explore joyful connection and gives space to communicate our boundaries openly.
Though we establish a frame at the beginning of a practice, this can always be revisited at any time.
What do we provide?
Our space is somewhere to meet, connect and practice with like-minded people with a frame of safety, respect and openness.
We prioritise presence, consciousness, playfulness, joy and fun at La Casa Dorada.
We promote good communication, integrity and consent so that we can feel safe to meet our edges and express what we really want.
Expansion into our fullness is only possible when we feel safe to speak our desires, our boundaries and to show our natural way of being.
Expression through words, sound, emotion and movement is encouraged here.
At La Casa Dorada we’re cultivating a community of grounded, open minded and loving people.
We want to have fun meeting together and experimenting and enjoying the pleasures of life.
Consent is really important to us and we put an emphasis on talking about that here everyone is on the same page.
You can read our code of ethics and consent here.
Women, our message to you
We see your power, your beauty and your creativity.
There’s space, freedom and safety to express yourself at La Casa Dorada.
All of you are welcome here. Your pleasure is healing, and the world needs you in your power!
Do you long to know what it means to be fully you?
We support your exploration, and will give space for you to welcome yourself deeper and meet your edges.
You will be seen, heard and respected here.
Volunteering in La Casa Dorada
To support the community life, La Casa Dorada is looking for volunteers, for the following positions :
For the summer season 2023, our independent retreat chef is looking for a kitchen assistant (male or female).
Nadine creates a healthy and colourful vegetarian cuisine, inspired by Mediterranean flavours and spices, using local products.
Two periods are available:
— April, May and June
— September, October and November
- You can apply for either or both periods.
- You will be accommodated in a single room and of course be provided with food.
- The workshops are organised every other week. Maximum guests 22
- You must be fluent in one of the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German.
- You must have previous experience in semi-professional cooking.
- It is essential that you are open-minded, dynamic and very adaptable.
- You must be comfortable with nudity, La casa Dorada is a naturist place.
- It is a plus if you have previous experience with Tantra, Mindfulness Sexuality, or if you are part of the sex positive community.
- It is a paid position
If you are interested we will put you in touch with Nadine to discuss the details of the proposal
House and child caring
From March 2023 we are looking for a person, preferably a woman, who can help us with various tasks within Casa Dorada and especially with our family life.
The ideal candidate should :
- Be fluent in English,
- Have basic skills in one or more languages: Spanish, French or German,
- Be willing to live and support the project for a period of at least 3 months, from March 2023 to November 2023,
- Be community oriented and comfortable with people from different backgrounds and orientations,
- Have a caring, non-judgmental and open-minded attitude,
- Be comfortable and confident in expressing their needs and desires,
- To feel in line with our values and ethics,
- Have a positive, flexible and adaptable attitude,
- Be comfortable with nudity.
It’s a bonus if:
- You have a strong interest in holistic development, embodiment or body practices such as yoga, massage or dance,
- You have writing skills in English, computer skills (WordPress), digital marketing and social media skills.
The main tasks you will be asked to do are:
- General housekeeping and maintenance (laundry management, general tidying up, etc.),
- Cooking and bedtime preparation for our 4 year old daughter Aurelia.
- Preparation of breakfast for our visitors (2 to 8 people maximum)
- The position requires between 20 and 25 hours of weekly commitment
- In return you will be accommodated in a single room, with food and laundry.
- You will have free access to the facilities of the Casa Dorada outside the retreat periods.