From April to October 2022 we propose each month to explore a specific theme related to Mindful Sexuality, developed over two consecutive weeks.
Each week is independent with its own progression, but, if you can, we invite you to participate in the two successive weeks, for a perfect integration of the theme. To enable you to participate in both weeks we offer a substantial discount of 50% for the second consecutive week.
Whether you come for one or two weeks, we also offer 15 % discounts for:
- Booking with full payment 4 weeks before the start of the course – Earlybird
- For single women
- For students and artists under 25 years of age
- For couples, pairs or trios booking at the same time
- For people who have already done the programm
|One week: Basic price
|One week: Reduced price
|Two weeks (consecutive)
Terms of payment
Once your participation is confirmed by us, make a deposit of 200 € to make your reservation. The rest of the payment can be done by bank transfer two or more weeks before arrival. The same applies for the Earlybird where the full payment must be made at registration.
- If you cancel before 21 days of the start of the program you will get a full refund of your payments.
- Cancellation within 21 days before the start of the program will incur a 200 € fee.
- If you cancel during the program, there will be no refund of any payment.
Arival: Sunday from 16.00h
Departure: Saturday before 12.00h
In this safe, tropical and luxuriant environment, with a high quality structure, perfectly adapted for relaxation, our bodies were free to express themselves, delightfully revealing the buried secrets of our spontaneous instincts acquired naturally from birth. Work on deep and conscious breathing was the basis of the benefits obtained on our well-being, and generally on our relationship
Richard and Veronique, France. Int
Now that we are back home, we wanted to thank you again for your warmth, welcoming, and incredibly lovely connections from both of you with both of us. We realized, sometime on Wednesday just sitting at the dining table, that I was in a place where I was completely comfortable and relaxed for the first time in months. While it might not be obvious, I can be a bit of an introvert, so this was a rare and wonderful moment. Given all of the stressful reasons that we made this trip. I’m so grateful for that magical moment.
TTX participants from Philadelphia